| HOME | ABOUT CHARLOTTE | FEATURED LISTINGS | RECENT SALES | INFORMATION FOR BUYERS | INFORMATION FOR SELLERS | ADDITIONAL ARTICLES & INFORMATION | REAL ESTATE VENDORS | LINKS | CONTACT US |
Information for Sellers
Plan for Your Home
Charlotte's Marketing Objectives:
* To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD!
* To communicate regularly with you about the results of our marketing activities.
* To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar for your property, with the least amount of stress, always with your best interests at heart.
* To constantly look for the best places to expose your property to the most likely potential buyers in the market. i.e. demographic target marketing and the Internet.
WHAT CHARLOTTE WILL DO AS YOUR LISTING AGENT:
* Advertise your property regularly in the newspaper.
* Publish your home in the Multiple Listing Service.
* Submit copies of your listing to our company sales staff for their waiting buyers and "pitch" the listing at office meetings.
* Make sure that up-to-date information about your property is in the company day book so that hundreds of Prudential agents and their clients will have immediate access to your property data.
* Do floor time at the office so as to promote your property to prospective buyers.
* Tour your home with my office.
* Develop a custom marketing flyer highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
* Submit your property to the largest Real Estate Internet databases in the world.
* Hold agent tours and public open houses when desirable and possible.
* Pre-qualify when possible all prospective buyers.
* Follow up with all of the salespeople who show your home for feedback.
* Deliver to you a copy of your multiple listing, website page, and other advertisements that have been published.
* Entertain questions from brokers who may have the perfect buyer in mind.
OTHER MARKETING-RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED BY CHARLOTTE:
* Inspect your property and, if applicable, make suggestions on home improvements that might help to bring the highest price for your home.
* Extensively analyze comparable sales information to determine your home's current market value.
* Discuss marketing exposure and techniques.
* Help you to determine an asking price for the property.
* Represent you upon the presentation of contracts by the cooperating brokers.
* Use my professional negotiating abilities to help you get the best price and terms.
* Discuss disclosure and risk management issues as they may relate to marketing and successfully selling your property.
* Highlight the best features of the property to buyers, and when bringing them to the property, drive them via the most scenic route.
* Assist you with offers and counteroffers.
* Assist you with any multiple offers you may receive.
* Help you to determine that the buyer you open escrow with is qualified and sincere about closing the escrow.
* Answer any of your questions.
* Coordinate closing activities to assure the least stressful closing possible.
* Supervise the hundreds of little details involved with your escrow.
* Confirm your closing and the delivery of your proceeds.
CLICK on the following links for articles and seller tips:
Is Your First Offer
Key Safes Increase Buyer Traffic
On Replacing Toilets
Confront Pricing Myths That Slow Your Sale
Ten Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays
Avoiding Stress When Selling Your Home
Strike The Deal Fast
CLICK to go to Top of Page
CLICK to go HOME
CLICK to go to YourTopBroker.com